Source – CLEARWATER, FL — A Thursday night crackdown on prostitution in Clearwater’s Gateway area, east of downtown, netted 10 arrests.
According to the Clearwater Police Department, the one-night operation was part of an ongoing effort to respond to citizen and business owners’ complaints about illegal prostitution in the area.
“Clearwater is not where you come to solicit a prostitute,” Chief Dan Slaughter said in announcing the arrests. “If you do and are caught, Clearwater Police undercover officers will add your name to the list of those soliciting prostitutes.”
Those arrested in the June 29 operation were:
- Stacey Morris, 34, soliciting for prostitution
- Jennifer Russo, 41, soliciting for prostitution
- Tayler Matthews, 19, soliciting for prostitution, trespass after warning
- Carrie A. Meeks, 33, soliciting for prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Jessica Lee Livingston, 29, soliciting for prostitution, possession of marijuana with intent to sell
- Andrea Earll, 36, loitering for prostitution, possession of drug paraphernalia, drug warrant
- Jessica Johnson, 33, solicitation for prostitution
- Jennifer Smith, 57, solicitation for prostitution
- Bruce Williams, 67, solicitation for prostitution
- Theresa Kay Budd, 52, loitering for prostitution
I didn’t see a Bruce in the pics but this has to be the lowest grossing group of hookers in the world.
Money’s money and whatever you need to do to pay your cable bill I guess. I would love to know what’s on these ladies “no” list because it seems to me if you’re in your 50’s and this is an option, the list is pretty short. If you’re a 2 out of 10 I’m guessing your “no” list doesn’t exist.
Good for them though. They’re all smiling and seem to be pleased turning 20 dollar tricks so whatever.