Sunday’s are a day for reflection and today’s moment of reflection provided me with a little clarity on what the DUMBEST 10% are all about.
While the rest of us (90%) have been trying to dodge the plague, there’s a segment of society who’ve used it against us to meet their own psychologically damaged needs.
We know, according to science, that 10% of society is cognitively delayed (dumb).
But it’s more than that.
On my morning walk, I realized that what we’re dealing with here isn’t simply a group of fucking idiots. They are a hilarious collection of clinically stupid people and professional victims who think that the other 90% is out to get them.
Included in that 90%? The government, big pharma, every university, doctor, nurse, immunologist, and virologist.
To be a professional victim you have to be either too dumb to process objective reality OR, hate life.
Normal/happy people are able to process life as a series of objective natural events. Smart people with this perspective are capable of separating ‘things that happen’ from ‘things that happen TO THEM’. Professional victims don’t want to, and dumb people don’t have that ability.
Anti-vaxxers and morons who practice non-compliance are a collection of these two groups.
It all dawned on me after reading this tweet from one of those clinically stupid professional victims:
To be THIS stupid takes extreme cowardice, a brain injury OR you have to really enjoy painting yourself as a professional victim. There’s no other explanation that makes any sense.
Simple math dictates if 85% of us are vaccinated, which means the vast majority of new infections are among the remaining unvaccinated population, which means 15% of the population contributes to 67% of all new infections. @NoamVsRush is too clinically stupid to understand that or spell ‘vaccinated’ properly.
They’re saying vaccines work while shitting all over them.
It’s hard to do.
Chris sky fits that profile. He’s also a pathological liar who invoked civil rights icon Rosa Parks at his T-shirt sale yesterday.
Says the white man to a group of white trash folk???? Mama What. https://t.co/a5j3VnvMsH
— ⚡️K Y L E⚡️𝕺𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖘 #1 𝕱𝖆𝖌 (@kylebaker566) October 17, 2021
Clinically stupid/professional victims. All of them. And it won’t last.
This kind of idiotic revelry isn’t sustainable. Throughout history, dummies have tried to band together, but it’s never worked. Every 75 years or so we go through the same thing where a fraction of the population wants off because ‘It’S uNfAiR’ so they rally like-minded clinically stupid victims, mobilize the victim’s army, and bring their idiocy into the light of day because ‘they can’t arrest all of us’.
It’s cyclical and it won’t last, so enjoy all of it. I know I am.