For all the wieners screaming about Trudeau’s dictatorship, Putin wants you to hold his beer:
Defenestration watch: “Lukoil was the only Russian oil producer to call for a “fast resolution of the military conflict” in Ukraine.”
— Gerald Butts (@gmbutts) September 1, 2022
Dozens of Russian execs and well-to-do’s have mysteriously fallen out of windows from Washington to Moscow since the start of the war. Most were stabbed, hung, strangled, or poisoned before they “fell.” The Lukoil exec who “fell” yesterday has been with Putin for decades and made the fatal mistake of saying, “I hope the war ends soon.” Now THAT’S a Dictatorship for all of you hillbillies like Elliott McDavid
Can you imagine if Elliott went after Putin like this? There wouldn’t be a building with windows high enough in Moscow to throw him out of assuming Vlad didn’t just feed him to the pigs.
Alberta needs a Facebook time out. pic.twitter.com/nvx9rWWhwW
— Dean Blundell🇨🇦 (@ItsDeanBlundell) August 27, 2022
Bloomberg: Lukoil PJSC Chairman Ravil Maganov died after falling from a window in a Moscow hospital, according to Russian media reports.
Maganov died by suicide, Tass news agency said Thursday, citing an unidentified law enforcement official with knowledge of the matter. The 67-year old was in a hospital after a heart attack and was also taking antidepressant drugs, according to the report. Law enforcement officials are working on the scene, according to Interfax.
Maganov joined Lukoil, Russia’s second-largest oil producer, shortly after the company was founded and was in charge of the company’s upstream business. Thanks to his “managerial talent, Lukoil evolved from a small oil production group to one of the world’s leading energy companies,” the oil producer said in an emailed statement. He had been suffering from a “severe illness,” it said.
In recent years, the executive had participated in regular meetings at the Russian Energy Ministry alongside other oil companies, discussing the nation’s position on production levels ahead of OPEC+ meetings. He was appointed chairman in 2020.
According to Newsweek:
- In December 2021, Yegor Prosvirnin—the founder of nationalist website Sputnik and Pogrom—died after falling out of a window of a residential building in the center of Moscow.
- On October 19, 2021 a Russian diplomat was found dead after a fall from a window of the Russian embassy in Berlin, Der Spiegel reported.
- In late December 2020, Alexander “Sasha” Kagansky, a top Russian scientist reportedly working on a COVID-19 vaccine at the time, was found dead with a stab wound after falling from his high-rise apartment in St. Petersburg.
- There were also reports of healthcare workers falling out of hospital windows—some to their deaths—in Russia during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Two Russian doctors died and another was seriously injured after falls from hospital widows over a two-week period between April and May 2020. Reports said two of the doctors had protested working conditions and the third was being blamed after her colleagues contracted the virus.
- In July, Dan Rapoport, a 52-year-old Latvian-American investment banker, and outspoken Putin critic, died after a fall from a luxury apartment building in Washington, D.C.
- Rapoport’s former business partner, Sergei Tkachenko, fell to his death in a Moscow apartment building in 2017.
As Dr. David Fisman calls it, “Window Cancer” is the number one killer of Russian Oligarchs. Second? Murder/suicides of entire families for no good reason other than these families lived in bungalows.
While Trudeau calls them “the fringe minority,” Putin throws them out of windows AFTER stabbing them.
Remember that you’re losing when you go to your next rally to protest these freedoms.