If you’re a germaphobe or just easily grossed out, you may want to take a deep breath before watching this video.
The co-franchisee of a Carl’s Jr. in central Alberta was temporarily barred from his own restaurant’s kitchen after a host of unhygienic behaviours that even “shocked” a public health inspector.
Jack Webb was captured on in-store security video at the Red Deer restaurant without gloves, forearm deep in a large container, mixing a batch of barbecue sauce for Carl’s Jr. burgers.
Never been to a Carl Jr’s… can’t see myself bothering now. Yuck.