Assuming there’s going to be a WTA tour event she qualifies for this is sort of a rip-off.
View this post on Instagram
85K?!?!? you guys are AMAZING!!! i’m so grateful and proud of you all for joining me on this project. i can’t wait to meet the winner! 😏 this will help those in need so much. the proceeds go to @mealsonwheelsamerica, @nokidhungry, @americasfoodfund, @wckitchen & @feedingamerica. also —> i beat bob @allinchallenge @15sof
Here’s what someone got for a date night and what sounds like a pretty killer weekend
Get more than your 15 seconds of fame with Genie Bouchard. The lucky winner and a guest will go to any tennis tournament of their choice. That’s right, US Open, French Open, Wimbledon or the Australian Open – Genie has the airfare covered. Sit in the player’s box next to Genie’s team and coach while you cheer her on to victory. Enjoy a meal with the tennis star and even get a racket and sneakers signed by Genie herself. And if thats not enough, you and Genie will be the face of the 15SOF app for 2 weeks!
GET MORE THAN YOUR 15 SECONDS OF FAME WITH GENIE BOUCHARD
• Winner and one (1) guest will go to ANY tournament of their choice to watch Genie Bouchard
• Winner and one (1) guest will have a dinner with Genie
• Winner and one (1) guest will get seats in the player’s box next to Genie’s team and coach
• Winner will get one (1) signed racket and one (1) signed sneakers
• Winner will get to be the face of the 15 Seconds of Fame app with Genie for 15 days
• Winner and one (1) guest get a three (3) night stay in a double bed hotel room
• Round-trip flight for two (2) included
No, I’d like to know a few things before I successfully bid $85,00 of my dollars for what sounds like a pretty good weekend depending on the weekend you pick and when it is. Also, as lovely a gesture as this is on behalf of Genie to help raise funds for COVID19 goodness with the Fanatics.com “All In Challenge”, she stinks ass at tennis right now
If you’re a hardo tennis fan, you just spent a ton of money to hang out with the 332nd ranked player in women’s tennis. If you’re a dude who was looking to woo with the 332nd ranked woman in tennis, the plus one really puts a crimp in those plans.
Here are a couple of other clarifications I’d like if I won the auction.
- is the airfare first class?
will it be an open bar?
– can it be a grand slam event in Australia?
- will there be a gluten-free option at dinner?
will you go all
I think the gesture from her and her team is terrific despite the steep price it’s a great price to pay to help your fellow man.