The Maple Leafs are full of energy and have a new lease on life.
Take a look at the latest Blueprint episode and it’s clear as day, winning is fun, and having a new coach and a new voice appears to be exactly what the doctored order.
Things to take in from this video:
- Sheldon Keefe is one of the boys, not handshakes, more like daps and hugs
- Tyson Barrie got a massive monkey off his back
- John Tavares head bangs to trap music
- John Tavares thinks this team is built for a cup and is happy to mix in a few ‘F’ bombs to make a point
- Watch the Nylander and Keefe embrace, would never see that with Babcock
- Matthews was happy to snipe in his home town judging by the pep in his step
If you didn’t think the Maple Leafs players wanted this move, you don’t follow this team close enough. Travis Dermott take it away.
— David Nestico (@davidnestico200) November 22, 2019
THE LEAFS ARE BACK!